Saturday, January 26, 2013

I am real God of Cricket : Saurav Ganguly

Funny Khabar - I am real God of Cricket : Saurav Ganguly
In a astonishing, breakthrough interview with Funny Khabar - Funny News, Fake News Portal, Saurav Ganguly, Ex-Captain of Indian National Cricket Team, claimed that he is Real God of Cricket.
Few of our readers may be aware of that Sachin Tendulkar, a little known cricketer, Currently holds the title. Saurav Ganguly aka (also known as) Dada, got famous after his heroic performance at Lords Cricket Ground (No, we are not referring his Century in First Career Test at Lords. Please see image for clarification). Dada and his friend cum mentor cum Guru Greg Chappell remembered in India for many unforgettable moments though most of them are off the Grounds.

To support his claim, Dada said, "The God is one who is worshiped by his followers.  And in that Context, I am Real God of Cricket. I am first cricketer whose feet was touched by a fan to show highest respect, highest love. Hence, undisguisedly, I am Real God of Cricket".

Surprised by Saurav's claim, Funny Khabar organized nationwide "Truth Finder" operation. After rigorous search operation, we found, some unbelievable facts. We found that Saurav's claim was correct. In an Indian Premium League (IPL) match, Saurav's feet were touched by a fan and whole world stood still by seeing highest respect and love. This took place much before same act by another fan with Sachin Tendulkar aka God of Cricket aka Little Master (though he is not little nowadays in any-sense either performance or age). Exclusively, for Funny Khabar readers, we are providing actual images of both acts.

Funny Khabar - I am real God of Cricket : Saurav Ganguly
Add caption

Funny Khabar - I am real God of Cricket : Saurav Ganguly


Hence, We, Funny Khabar appeal our reader to call Saurav Ganguly as Real God of Cricket.

Finally, following are points, we were not been able to relate with anything :

Why did  fan who touched Dada's feet, meet him just before match?

Why did Saurav give him a suitcase full of cash ?

But these are less valuable questions, and We are sure that answers will not affect Saurav's claim.

Update :  Funny Khabar leaked Saurav Ganguly's Facebook Wall with same claim. You can read it here.